Dear Residents & Leaseholders,
The Residents Association (TRA) have worked with Hackney Council to arrange a meeting on Thursday 1st December for Hackney Council to provide an update to residents on the following topics. This will include time for discussion and questions to be raised.
Topics to be discussed:
- Drain issues on south side of the estate
- North estate blocks – Hot water system repairs & incorrect information being provided to residents
- Progress on fire safety review (PAS9980)
- Lift issues
- Service charges update
- Hackney services – process to report repairs and complaint process
We are likely to have a brief written update from Hackney on the key topics to share later this week.
Hackney Council Attendees:
Claire Williams- Building Safety Manager • Resident Safety
Michal Janowski- Health Safety and Compliance Manager • Resident Safety
Judith Morrison- Head of Leasehold & Right To Buy Service
Kain Roach- Interim Head of Building Maintenance • Building Maintenance
Lindsey Matthews- Repairs Customer Service Manager • Building Maintenance
Lorraine Wright- Head of Housing Management
Rob Jack- Project Manager • Mechanical and Electrical
Steve Waddington- Strategic Director of Housing Services
The meeting will be online and the dial in details are below.
- Thursday 01st December from 18:00- 19:30 hrs
- Meeting will take place virtually via Google Meets (non Gmail users can enter using this link)- meeting link- meet.google.com/cyu-tjuh-efn
Please do try to attend if these topics are of interest as it helps highlight how widespread issues are. Also, please bear in mind that the TRA Committee members are residents on the estate who volunteer their own time to support ongoing conversations & hopefully work towards resolution of key issues – we need your input, support & patience in this. If you’d be interested to get more involved, please contact Emley Pine (TRA Chair) or Alice Hutchinson (TRA Treasurer) – you can email us: email@example.com
Further updates and agenda will be added to the event page HERE as they become available