Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Hackney Update Meeting (postponed ETRA)

December 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm

This meeting is an opportunity for residents to meet with Hackney to discuss estate matters.

This is a replacement for the postponed October ETRA meeting.

Please see the message below from Alice, the Residents Association Treasurer, for details of the meeting. See further down for the agenda too.

 

Dear Residents & Leaseholders,

The TRA have worked with Hackney Council to arrange a meeting on Thursday 1st December for Hackney Council to provide an update to residents on the following topics. This will include time for discussion and questions to be raised.

Topics to be discussed:

  • Drain issues on south side of the estate
  • North estate blocks – Hot water system repairs & incorrect information being provided to residents
  • Progress on fire safety review (PAS9980)
  • Lift issues
  • Service charges update
  • Hackney services – process to report repairs and complaint process
  • AOB

We are likely to have a brief written update from Hackney on the key topics to share later this week.

Hackney Council Attendees:

Claire Williams- Building Safety Manager • Resident Safety

Michal Janowski- Health Safety and Compliance Manager • Resident Safety

Judith Morrison- Head of Leasehold & Right To Buy Service

Kain Roach- Interim Head of Building Maintenance • Building Maintenance

Lindsey Matthews- Repairs Customer Service Manager • Building Maintenance

Lorraine Wright- Head of Housing Management

Rob Jack- Project Manager • Mechanical and Electrical

Steve Waddington- Strategic Director of Housing Services

The meeting will be online and the dial in details are below.

  • Thursday 01st December from 18:00- 19:30 hrs
  • Meeting will take place virtually via Google Meets (non Gmail users can enter using this link)- meeting link- meet.google.com/cyu-tjuh-efn

Please do try to attend if these topics are of interest as it helps highlight how widespread issues are. Also, please bear in mind that the TRA Committee members are residents on the estate who volunteer their own time to support ongoing conversations & hopefully work towards resolution of key issues – we need your input, support & patience in this. If you’d be interested to get more involved, please contact Emley Pine (TRA Chair) or Alice Hutchinson (TRA Treasurer) – you can email us: kingscrescentn4@gmail.com

Alice

 

AGENDA

 

Presenter

  Subject Allocation of time Time
KCTRA: Alice Hutchinson, KCTRA Treasurer 1 Welcome, Introductions and Opening      

 5 mins

 

    6:00pm

Steve Waddington- Strategic Director of Housing Services 2 Overall update on progress since last meeting 10 mins

 

Update- 5 mins

 

Q&A- 5 mins

 

6:05pm
Claire Williams- Building Safety Manager 3 Fire Safety & PAS 9980 update 10 mins

 

Update- 5 mins

 

Q&A- 5 mins

 

6:15pm
Rob Jack- Project Manager (Mechanical and Electrical)/ Sinead Burke- Head Planned Asset Management 4 Lift Issues  15 mins

 

Update- 10 mins

 

Q&A- 5 mins

6:30pm
Kain Roach,

Head of Building Maintenance

5 Hot Water Outage & reporting 10 mins

 

Update- 5 mins

 

Q&A- 5 mins

 

6:45pm
Kain Roach, Head of Building Maintenance 7 Drain issues in the south side of the estate 10 mins

 

Update- 5 mins

 

Q&A- 5 mins

7:05pm
Judith Morrison, Head of Leasehold and Right to Buy 8 Service Charges timeline for updates 10 mins

 

Update- 5 mins

 

Q&A- 5 mins

7:15pm
  6. AOB

Broken lights in South side blocks

 

 

10 mins

7:20pm
Please follow and like us:

Details

Date:
December 1
Time:
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Event Category:

Venue

Online