- This event has passed.
Residents Meeting September
September 2 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This Tenants & Residents Association (TRA) meeting will be celebrating the community which already exists on Kings Crescent and looking for ways to develop this further.
It’s a chance for residents to discuss what events and activities we want to have here, meet your neighbours etc.
Let us know if you have any ideas!
Community Meeting Agenda
Please email KingsCrescentN4@gmail.com to be sent the Zoom link to access the meeting
|1||Welcome and Introductions||5 mins||Emley|
|2||Residents Group (TRA) Committee Updates||25 mins|
|· General updates: Emley
· Finances update: Alice
· Gardening/allotments update: Tom
|3||Hackney Showroom Update||15 mins|
|Nina from Hackney Showroom will give an update regarding
· Events and activities happening in their space (Unit C)
· Progress on building work to transform the space
|4||Community Survey results||10 mins|
|Source Partnership (ITLA) have been running a survey to get feedback from residents about the types of activities and events they would like to see happening on Kings Crescent. Carol will give an update of the results so far. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YKTBZW6||Source Partnership|
|5||Open Conversation||30 mins|
|Opportunity for residents to share ideas and suggestions for community building activities and events on Kings Crescent||Residents|
|6||Dates of next meetings & close
- Email KingsCrescentN4@gmail.com to be sent the Zoom link to access the meeting
- This was planned to be our AGM but we have been advised by Hackney to postpone this formality until after Covid-19 when we are able to meet safely in person, so this will happen in 2021
- Please note that this meeting is focused on community building. The next meeting for discussing estate related issues with Hackney is on 7th October 2020
- See https://kingscrescent.org/ for details of upcoming events and minutes of previous meetings
- To get in touch with the committee: Email KingsCrescentN4@gmail.com call/text/WhatsApp 07925668497 Social Media: @KingsCrescentN4
This was supposed to be our ‘Annual General Meeting’ (AGM) where we would be electing the new Tenants & Residents Association Committee, however Hackney have advised us to postpone this formal element until after Coronavirus when it is safe to meet again in a large group. The current committee will continue in post until that time.
Let us know if you would like to join the committee or want more information about getting involved with anything that is happening on Kings Crescent.
This meeting will be hosted online via Zoom (due to Covid-19 restrictions).
Please email the TRA committee for the zoom link if you’d like to join.The agenda will be available here 1 week before the meeting.
Also please email or call the committee by Wednesday 19th August with any items you would like added to the agenda .
We are committed to working inclusively, if you have any access requirements please contact us to discuss how we can help.
To contact the Tenants & Residents Association Committee:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07926568497