- This event has passed.
***POSTPONED*** ETRA Meeting 19 October
October 19, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This ‘Enhanced Tenants & Residents Association’ (ETRA) ‘meeting is a chance for residents to speak to Hackney representatives about issues on the estate e.g. cleaning, repairs, antisocial behaviour.
ETRA meetings happen on a quarterly basis in January, April, July & October
This meeting will ideally be held in-person but we are awaiting confirmation from Hackney staff that will be attending. If senior staff not present the meeting will be postponed. Details below will be updated as they become available.
The minutes from the previous ETRA meeting in July can be found here.
ETRA Agenda (version 5)
19 October 7:00-8:30pm
Meeting is ideally in person at Hackney Showroom N4 2BN
But also accessible via Zoom (email email@example.com for link)
Kings Crescent ETRA Meeting (‘Enhanced’ Tenants & Residents Meeting)
|Agenda Item||Suggested Timing||Lead|
|1.||Welcome, Introductions, Apologies||5 mins||Emley (TRA Chair)|
|· Approval of minutes from last ETRA meeting (13 July 2022)
· Background to new format for meeting and request for ideas on a new way forward
|2.||Wider Estate Issues||10 mins|
|· Update on new systems – digital noticeboard and repairs reporting system
· Weston Court intercom
· Theobalds Court bin drawer and lights
· Theobalds corridor lights malfunctioning
· Cleaning of bin areas and regular chute checks
· General cleaning not happening to good standard, cobwebs increasing etc
· Drains backing up in Weston, Datchworth, Bramfield
· Recent hot water outage across New Build highlighted 2 key issues:
o time taken to resolve – what is the SLA for water outage?
o Incorrect information being given to residents (eg. Hackney telling residents it was their own responsibility or that they should call Thames Water – these are factually incorrect)
|Anthony Ramsay (Housing Officer)
? invite cleaning team, repairs rep
|· Ongoing damage to allotments in courtyard – how can Hackney support a resolution?
· Sainsburys staff smoking by Kimpton entrance
· Clarification regarding CCTV usage (has been refused or useless when ASB has occurred)
|4.||Landscape Questions||10 mins|
|· Fruit maze (allotment courtyard)
· Willow structure (Play Street)
· New play structure to replace white circle that was removed (images below)
· No entry signs for Play sections of Murrain Road
· Replacement of small bollards on Play Street that are difficult for van drivers to see
|5.||Update on next phases of regeneration||5 mins|
|· Source Partnership will no longer be attending ETRA but minutes of recent RSG meeting outlining updates can be found here: https://kingscrescent.org/calendar/rsg-meeting-13-oct/||Emley/Ron|
|6.||Any other business||5 mins|
|· Dates of next meetings and events|
New Block issues update meeting
Steve Waddington to lead on updates and Ron Greenwood to provide historical context
(Ongoing issues awaiting long-term resolution or progress report)
|1.||Fire Safety Update||7:50pm|
○ PAS 9980 results & when these will be shared with residents
○ What are next steps?
|15 min||?fire safety team|
|2.||Energy issues and heating charges|
|· Are all meters now fixed and on new tariff?
· Some residents have reported that the new account does not reflect the money shown on meter, when will this be resolved?
· Will the energy rates be going up given the national energy issues? How much notice will be given?
|5 min||?energy team|
|· Recent issue again in Wallington court with delivery driver stuck and bell not working
· Update on investigation into cause of lift issues.
· Next steps to provide a long-term fix to the lift issues.
|10 min||?lift team or those responsible for supervising contractors|
|4.||Complaints Procedure||5 mins|
|· Still no resolution to the complaints raised by Wael as discussed in last meeting.|
|5.||AOB & close||5 min|
Ideally the meeting will be in person in Hackney Showroom N4 2BN. If Zoom link needed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Suggested new ‘stepping stones’ installation for Play Street:
Agenda will be posted here 1 week before the meeting. If you have any items to add to the agenda please email KingsCrescentN4@gmail.com by 10 October