Just a reminder on how to report anti-social behaviour if you see something suspicious happening on Kings Crescent:

Hackney – https://www.hackney.gov.uk/article/4233/Report-anti-social-behaviour-council-tenants

If you experience anti-social behaviour:

  • phone the police on 999 in an emergency
  • email us at asb.housing@hackney.gov.uk
  • phone our 24-hour anti-social behaviour service on 020 8356 3310 and press option 1
  • text 07814 103 273
  • visit our anti-social behaviour surgery
  • visit our Neighbourhood Housing Office
  • contact your Tenant Management Organisation if your home is managed by them
If you feel you have reported an issue and that the service Hackney provided wasn’t satisfactory then you can find details on how to make a complaint (so they can learn to do it better in future) or even make a compliment if you’ve had a good experience at https://www.hackney.gov.uk/complaints – you also shouldn’t feel that complaining is moaning, it should be seen as a positive thing and helping Hackney as an organisation to learn how we can do better.


Metropolitan Police – https://www.met.police.uk/contact/af/contact-us/

Call 999 if:

  • a serious offence is in progress or has just been committed
  • someone is in immediate danger or harm
  • property is in danger of being damaged
  • a serious disruption to the public is likely

If you’re deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service 18000

Call 101 for non-emergency enquiries. If you’re deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service on 18001 101.

* Calls to 101 cost 15 pence per call from landlines and mobiles, no matter how long you’re on the phone.

You can also report online at: https://www.met.police.uk/ro/report/asb/asb/report-antisocial-behaviour/


Please follow and like us: