- This event has passed.
December Residents Meeting
December 2, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This Tenants & Residents Association (TRA) meeting will be celebrating the community which already exists on Kings Crescent and looking for ways to develop this further.
It’s a chance for residents to discuss what events and activities we want to have here, meet your neighbours etc.
Let us know if you have any ideas!
Community Meeting Agenda
Wednesday 02 December 2020 7pm-8.30pm
This meeting will be held online via Zoom due to Covid-19 restrictions
Please email KingsCrescentN4@gmail.com to be sent the Zoom link to access the meeting
|1||Welcome and Introductions
· Approve minutes from September meeting
|2||Residents Group (TRA) Committee Updates||15 mins|
|· General updates: Emley
· Gardening/allotments update: Tom
|3||Hackney Showroom Update||15 mins|
|Sam from Hackney Showroom will give an update regarding
· Events and activities happening in their space (Unit C)
· Progress on building work to transform the space
|4||Source Partnership Update||10 mins|
|· John update on Source activities recently and latest plans for phases 3&4||Source Partnership|
|5||Funding Available||5 mins|
|· Community Development Fund
· Contractors phase 3&4
· Covid-related funding
|6||Open Conversation||35 mins|
|Opportunity for residents to share ideas and suggestions for community building activities and events on Kings Crescent.||Residents|
|7||Any other business
Dates of next meetings & close
- Please note that this meeting is focused on community building. The next meeting for discussing estate related issues with Hackney is in January 2021 (date to be confirmed)
- See https://kingscrescent.org/ for details of upcoming events and minutes of previous meetings
- To get in touch with the committee: Email KingsCrescentN4@gmail.com call/text/WhatsApp 07925668497 Social Media: @KingsCrescentN4
Agenda will be published here a week before the meeting.
If you have any items to add to the agenda please email KingsCrescentN4@gmail.com before Monday 23rd November, thanks.
Minutes of the meeting will be posted here when they are available after the meeting.