- This event has passed.
Winter Market & Community meeting December 2021
December 7, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The community meeting (7-7.40pm) is hosted by the Tenants & Residents Association (TRA) committee aims to celebrate the community which already exists on Kings Crescent and look for ways to develop this further.
It’s a chance for residents to discuss what events and activities we want to have here, meet your neighbours etc.
Let us know if you have any ideas!
- Updates from the TRA committee
- Updates from Hackney Showroom
- An opportunity to share your opinion and ideas
Please note these community focused meetings take place in March, June, September and December each year.
There are separate meetings to discuss estate related issues (with Hackney representatives attending) in January, April, July, October.
TRA Community Meeting Agenda
Tuesday 07 December 2021 7pm-7.40pm
(Short official meeting during the ‘Winter Market’ event 6-9pm)
Hackney Showroom Space, 4 Murrain Road, N4 2BN
TRA committee members will be in the Studio space from 6-9pm during the ‘Winter Market’ to chat to residents, get feedback, listen to ideas, answer questions etc.
|1||Welcome and Introductions
· Approve minutes from September 2021
|2||Residents Group (TRA) Committee Updates
· Planed events & activities
· Suggestions for what to spend funding on
|3||Hackney Showroom Update||10 mins||H.S|
|· Update on existing community programme and what is coming up next year|
|4||Open Conversation||10 mins||Residents|
|Opportunity for residents to share ideas and suggestions for community building activities and events on Kings Crescent. (Conversations can be continued informally after the meeting closes)|
|5||Update from Source Partnership
Any other business
Dates of next meetings & close
- Please note that this meeting is focused on community building. The next meeting for discussing estate related issues with Hackney is at the ETRA meeting 12 January 2022.
- See https://kingscrescent.org/ for details of upcoming events and minutes of previous meetings.
- To get in touch with the committee: Email KingsCrescentN4@gmail.com call/text/WhatsApp 07925668497 Social Media: @KingsCrescentN4
- Please complete this form to be added to our (e)mailing list: http://eepurl.com/g-NGbD